Objectives and activities of IAFL
The public organization assisting to develop the science of financial law ⌠International Association of financial law■ is based on membership and is a voluntary and independent public association of people who work professionally in the field of financial law. It is founded in accordance with the Federal Law ⌠On public associations■ №82-FL of
The main objection of the Association is to assist too develop financial law as a field of law and an academic course in the system of law education. To achieve this goal the Associations sets the following objectives:
- to analyze development of financial legislation, to work out scientific approaches to solving the urgent problems of its application, to develop the theory of financial law as a field of law;
- to participate in the work of state authorities and bodies to improve financial legislation and the practice of its application;
- to increase the level of knowledge in the field of financial law among population, to promote legal education among civil servants employees of different companies and organizations;
- to provide legal and methods assistance to organizations and individuals in the field of financial law;
- to participate in appraisal interviews, professional development and training courses for lawyers in the field of financial law.